Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haters gotta hate....

I know Jersey City is a long way away from West Covina, but I was absolutely shocked when I read about this.

In internets talk "OMFG" does not even come close to how I was feeling when I read about it. Apparently, I'm not the only one. The Ladies over at Leftovers also found it quite interesting.

I think my favorite part of this entire post is that Jennifer McLain states, "At least our council members don't do this," and someone else posted "Well, at least not literally." Later, there was an R. Kelly reference and I effing lost it.

See, it made me a little proud. Sometimes people just drink far too much Haterade in the morning and unleash on the internets, especially the Leftovers blog, and now on mine. That's fine with me. I welcome it. But I was starting to think the people of West Covina and the greater San Gabriel Valley area had lost their senses of humor. Good, witty humor, not just calling someone a fag and hoping it sticks.

So, I will definitely have some more posts about other bodily functions soon enough. Just keep tight. In the meantime, enjoy this video, and when you do, think of Steve Lipski:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he didn't eat any asparagus that day.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! I *heart* Dave Chappelle. I miss him so much.