Friday, August 22, 2008

Over the Edge? Me?

According to a person with the sophisticated handle called "I love West Covina" over on the Leftovers blog, I have gone "over the edge" and he/she is concerned about the council's "safety."

Never have I threatened anyone on this space or on the Leftovers space. I said I thought Councilwoman Shelley Sanderson was a pretty woman. Good God forgive me for stating the obvious. And since these people also have absolutely NO sense of humor ("I love West Covina," "Average Joe" and "The Commish"), I guess I have to explain a couple things:

I'm a happily married man. MAN. What man -- besides those of the homosexual persuasion (not that there's anything wrong with that) -- doesn't look at pretty ladies?

Secondly, I like ironic humor. Irony= an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected. Since I fundamentally always disagree with her on every single vote she seems to cast, I think it's funny I find her attractive.

Thirdly, I like all the attention, so the more you give it, the more I post. If your goal is to wipe me off the face of the World Wide Web, you sure are doing a LOUSY job.

Good luck with that.

No comments: